I should add all Philly teams too. I love to see Philly lose!Cronos69 wrote:I'll give a top 5:
1. New England Patriots
2. Boston Red Sox
3. Chicago Cubs
4. Philadelphia teams(Eagles, Phillies)
5. New York Yankees
Most hated sports teams
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
I hate Nebraska for at least two reasons:Leroy wrote:I understand the Raider haters, and I actually enjoy that.
But why does everyone seem to hate Nebraska?
You do know what the N stands for on their helmets don't you?
Nowledge.
1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
- Leroy
- a bad penny always turns up
- Posts: 25226
- Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
- Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
- Contact:
Cheating? Are you referring to that game against Missouri that one year, or are there others?StL Dan wrote:1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
I don't know if that was cheating or incompetence on the ref's part.
- StL Dan
- banned
- Posts: 8159
- Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
- Location: St. Louis in spirit
StL Dan wrote:1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
Yes.Leroy wrote:Cheating? Are you referring to that game against Missouri that one year, or are there others?
It was both.Leroy wrote:I don't know if that was cheating or incompetence on the ref's part.
- Transmogrified Tiger
- Puppy Murderer
- Posts: 9323
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
- Location: Across the River
- ndistops
- All-Star
- Posts: 1289
- Joined: November 20 06, 9:00 pm
- Location: West Michigan






