Page 2 of 6
Posted: May 22 07, 9:22 am
by stlmark
Cronos69 wrote:I'll give a top 5:
1. New England Patriots
2. Boston Red Sox
3. Chicago Cubs
4. Philadelphia teams(Eagles, Phillies)
5. New York Yankees
I should add all Philly teams too. I love to see Philly lose!

Posted: May 22 07, 9:23 am
by Leroy
I understand the Raider haters, and I actually enjoy that.
But why does everyone seem to hate Nebraska?
You do know what the N stands for on their helmets don't you?
Nowledge.

Posted: May 22 07, 9:40 am
by StL Dan
Leroy wrote:I understand the Raider haters, and I actually enjoy that.
But why does everyone seem to hate Nebraska?
You do know what the N stands for on their helmets don't you?
Nowledge.

I hate Nebraska for at least two reasons:
1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
Posted: May 22 07, 1:15 pm
by Leroy
StL Dan wrote:1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
Cheating? Are you referring to that game against Missouri that one year, or are there others?
I don't know if that was cheating or incompetence on the ref's part.

Posted: May 22 07, 1:32 pm
by StL Dan
StL Dan wrote:1. The football team wins by cheating
2. I don't have words to describe their fans (aggregately speaking. I'm sure your a great guy, Leroy.)
Leroy wrote:Cheating? Are you referring to that game against Missouri that one year, or are there others?
Yes.
Leroy wrote:I don't know if that was cheating or incompetence on the ref's part.

It was both.
Posted: May 22 07, 3:04 pm
by Radbird
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: New York Mets
NCAA FB: Univ of Miami
NCAA BB: Duke
Posted: May 22 07, 3:47 pm
by Dillagii
Radbird wrote:
NBA: LA Lakers
Kobe Bryant - Colorado Rape?
Posted: May 22 07, 4:22 pm
by Transmogrified Tiger
kU
The end.
Posted: May 22 07, 5:31 pm
by ndistops
1. University of Michigan Wolverines football
2. Detroit Pistons
3. Miami Heat
4. Chicago White Sox
5. Ohio State University Buckeyes football
6. Any major college football team based in Florida
7. Indianapolis Colts
8. St. Louis Cardinals
9. New England Patriots
Posted: May 22 07, 5:39 pm
by thrill
Red Wings, Pistons, Cubs and Seahawks.