Page 2 of 4

Posted: May 31 07, 10:16 am
by Cronos
Watching the Colts embarass the Patriots last year, creating "The Brady Face" is pretty high up there. I can't think of too many other great ones off of the top of my head(apart from Bartman).

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: May 31 07, 10:19 am
by ghostrunner
maddash wrote:Growing up in Illinois, I was never really a big fan of collegiate sport teams from Missouri, so this is a play I enjoy mostly for that reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHceOvR464s
Wow, how did that actually happen?

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: May 31 07, 11:56 am
by StL Dan
ghostrunner wrote:
maddash wrote:Growing up in Illinois, I was never really a big fan of collegiate sport teams from Missouri, so this is a play I enjoy mostly for that reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHceOvR464s
Wow, how did that actually happen?
Sutherland left too much room between himself and Edney allowing Tyus to pick up a lot of speed at mid court. From there, it was a matter of executing a layup because he knew he wasn't going to get fouled.

All Grimm could do was just stand there with his 6'10" wingspan as vertical as possible hoping it would be enough to change the shot slightly.

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: May 31 07, 1:08 pm
by JL21
maddash wrote:Growing up in Illinois, I was never really a big fan of collegiate sport teams from Missouri, so this is a play I enjoy mostly for that reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHceOvR464s
I could've sworn it was going to be Matt Davidson's catch for Nebraska in '97.

How has this not been mentioned?

Image

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: May 31 07, 1:36 pm
by Secret Weapon
StL Dan wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:
maddash wrote:Growing up in Illinois, I was never really a big fan of collegiate sport teams from Missouri, so this is a play I enjoy mostly for that reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHceOvR464s
Wow, how did that actually happen?
Sutherland left too much room between himself and Edney allowing Tyus to pick up a lot of speed at mid court. From there, it was a matter of executing a layup because he knew he wasn't going to get fouled.

All Grimm could do was just stand there with his 6'10" wingspan as vertical as possible hoping it would be enough to change the shot slightly.
if I remember correctly both Haley twins were on the bench as well. youd think youd want them out there with their arms up as well.

Posted: May 31 07, 5:19 pm
by Radbird
Just because it shut them all the hell up and denied them a home field pennant celebration.
Image

Posted: May 31 07, 5:22 pm
by Elphie15
Radbird wrote:Just because it shut them all the hell up and denied them a home field pennant celebration.
Image
Good one!!!

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: May 31 07, 6:46 pm
by stretch
StL Dan wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:
maddash wrote:Growing up in Illinois, I was never really a big fan of collegiate sport teams from Missouri, so this is a play I enjoy mostly for that reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHceOvR464s
Wow, how did that actually happen?
Sutherland left too much room between himself and Edney allowing Tyus to pick up a lot of speed at mid court. From there, it was a matter of executing a layup because he knew he wasn't going to get fouled.

All Grimm could do was just stand there with his 6'10" wingspan as vertical as possible hoping it would be enough to change the shot slightly.
Screw that play and everone associated with that play and the network losers that keep playing it every March. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Plays you enjoy out of pure spite

Posted: June 3 07, 6:39 am
by Radio_Bugtussle
stretch wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
ghostrunner wrote:
maddash wrote:Growing up in Illinois, I was never really a big fan of collegiate sport teams from Missouri, so this is a play I enjoy mostly for that reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHceOvR464s
Wow, how did that actually happen?
Sutherland left too much room between himself and Edney allowing Tyus to pick up a lot of speed at mid court. From there, it was a matter of executing a layup because he knew he wasn't going to get fouled.

All Grimm could do was just stand there with his 6'10" wingspan as vertical as possible hoping it would be enough to change the shot slightly.
Screw that play and everone associated with that play and the network losers that keep playing it every March. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
That play still gets a rise out of Mike Kelly

Posted: June 3 07, 9:47 am
by Brodie
StL Dan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc33OFS3 ... ed&search=

1:25 - Brad Smith

2:21 - Bad Brad Smith runnin' on the Pink Skirts

2:34 - The REAL Black Shirts upn yo face

2:46 - Fakey works to perfection

3:00 - STIFF ARM
Not to brag or anything...But I was at that game, best football game I have ever been to, and it was cold and raining the whole time

-Brodie