Page 2 of 2

Posted: May 31 07, 7:36 am
by Simbagal23
All of this ME-ME-ME crap is why I love Timmy Duncan.....GO SPURS!

:D

Posted: May 31 07, 8:18 am
by StL Dan
Simbagal23 wrote:All of this ME-ME-ME crap is why I love Timmy Duncan.....GO SPURS!

:D
Well said.

Posted: June 1 07, 2:44 pm
by thrill
I don't believe this is over. Kobe knows he wants to be a Bull.

Posted: June 14 07, 12:19 pm
by manning18
Jermaine O'Neal is going to join him in LA as the Pacers get Bynum, Odom, and some scrub players for salary. :D

Posted: June 14 07, 12:33 pm
by Socnorb11
manning18 wrote:Jermaine O'Neal is going to join him in LA as the Pacers get Bynum, Odom, and some scrub players for salary. :D

Is that actually happening, or are you making it up?

Posted: June 14 07, 7:30 pm
by manning18
Socnorb11 wrote:
manning18 wrote:Jermaine O'Neal is going to join him in LA as the Pacers get Bynum, Odom, and some scrub players for salary. :D

Is that actually happening, or are you making it up?
There are rumors he could go there, so I thought of a trade purposal. It could happen, probably won't.

Posted: June 15 07, 11:07 am
by Radio_Bugtussle
Maybe Kobe could replace Kip Wells in the Cards rotation....