Page 2 of 3

Posted: June 9 07, 9:29 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.

Posted: June 9 07, 9:38 pm
by cabby7588
MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.
Reggie Bush? Seriously? What about LT?

Posted: June 9 07, 9:41 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
cabby7588 wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.
Reggie Bush? Seriously? What about LT?
I think he's far more marketable than LT, and is also considerably younger.

Posted: June 9 07, 9:47 pm
by cabby7588
MrCrowesGarden wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.
Reggie Bush? Seriously? What about LT?
I think he's far more marketable than LT, and is also considerably younger.
True. I just fear he isn't a great pure running back alone. He's one hell of a player, but I'm not if he's a pure running back yet.

Posted: June 9 07, 10:44 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
The more and more I read Cabby's posts, the more I realize how much of a Colt homer he is. :D

Posted: June 9 07, 11:04 pm
by cabby7588
ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:The more and more I read Cabby's posts, the more I realize how much of a Colt homer he is. :D
:banana: :banana:

Sorry, we're just such a good team, I can't help it! :lol: :lol:
Image

Posted: June 9 07, 11:09 pm
by Brodie
Jose Canseco
Ron Artest
Tank Johnson
Ed Belfoure

-Brodie

Posted: June 10 07, 11:11 am
by TheoSqua
Brodie wrote:Jose Canseco
Ron Artest
Tank Johnson
Ed Belfoure

-Brodie
You know Ed is like 50 now, right? At least Jose has the roids to keep him going, but what's your excuse for ed?

Posted: June 10 07, 2:59 pm
by Brodie
TheoSqua wrote:
Brodie wrote:Jose Canseco
Ron Artest
Tank Johnson
Ed Belfoure

-Brodie
You know Ed is like 50 now, right? At least Jose has the roids to keep him going, but what's your excuse for ed?
cause he has an anger problem, I couldn't think of any other NHLers who are that messed up

-Brodie

Posted: June 10 07, 5:23 pm
by cabby7588
Ed could beat up any woman that ever steps foot on the ice (if and when we have a woman in the NHL.)