Page 2 of 2

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 8 07, 12:08 pm
by clevername
Image

the team I've loved since age 7.

Image

my alma mater.

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 8 07, 3:32 pm
by maddash
Image

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 10 07, 1:12 pm
by JL21
jim wrote:Image
The Bemidji State Beavers. GO BEAVERS!
I actually have worked with two alums of that place.

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 10 07, 1:16 pm
by Popeye_Card
Image

--P--

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 12 07, 3:02 pm
by ThatGuy
boyer14 wrote:My team is at #15.

Unless that improves to at least #5, I hope the coach is elsewhere next year.
A fellow Tennessee fan. :D I agree about Fulmer, too. He's been good, but he needs to prove that he should still be here.

I'll be moving in to my dorm at UT this coming Saturday, and I can't wait for football season to start. :cool:

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 12 07, 8:07 pm
by GatewaySnayke
My teams are #1 in the nat'l poll and the other one is picked to win the Big XII North.

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 12 07, 10:25 pm
by Hudler
Mizzou.

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 13 07, 4:45 pm
by Secret Weapon
cardsfansince82 wrote:Image
ok im not a FSU fan, i just wanted to quote this picture

Indiana actually has a shot at a bowl game this year. Though it will all depend on how they respond to the death of their coach.

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 13 07, 7:12 pm
by G. Keenan
RC21 wrote:
jim wrote:Image
The Bemidji State Beavers. GO BEAVERS!
I actually have worked with two alums of that place.
One of my good friends is an alum of there. He talks about it all the time. Sounds like a nice place.

Re: USA Today Coach's Poll is out.

Posted: August 13 07, 8:57 pm
by Radbird
G. Keenan wrote:
RC21 wrote:
jim wrote:Image
The Bemidji State Beavers. GO BEAVERS!
I actually have worked with two alums of that place.
One of my good friends is an alum of there. He talks about it all the time. Sounds like a nice place.
Home of Paul Bunyan and Babe. And the Mississippi flows through town, as Bemidji is about 25 miles from the river's source, Lake Itasca. Nice town. My daughter went to camp up there for several summers.
Image