Re: GRB cult favorite DUI while caddying?
Posted: August 22 07, 10:31 am
His being a Cubs fan is his only fault.clement wrote:Is he a Cardinal fan? (low blow)
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
His being a Cubs fan is his only fault.clement wrote:Is he a Cardinal fan? (low blow)
1987Cronos69 wrote:My gosh, Steve Stone looks so young in that first one. Is that from the 80's?
VENICE, Italy - Bill Murray says he was just dropping people after a party when he was stopped in downtown Stockholm driving a golf cart.
The police "asked me to come over and they assumed that I was drunk and I explained to them that I was a golfer," Murray told reporters
The star of 1980's "Caddyshack" said he was in Stockholm last month to play in a pro-am golf tournament, and hitched a ride to a post-event party in a golf cart. When no one wanted to drive home, he volunteered.
"I ended up stopping and dropping people off on the way like a bus. I had about six people in the thing and I dropped them off one at a time.
It's not illegal to drive a golf cart through downtown Stockholm, just unsual.