AFC East - Patriots *pukes*
AFC North - Bengals
AFC South - Indianapolis
AFC West - San Diego
NFC East - Redskins (Cronos' Upset Special)
NFC North - Packers
NFC South - New Orleans
NFC West - St. Louis
I won't predict playoffs until we get there.
Division Winners
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Division Winners
Packers?
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Division Winners
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.thrill wrote:Packers?
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Division Winners
Why do you think the Bears are going to significantly regress? Thomas Jones leaving?Cronos69 wrote:I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.thrill wrote:Packers?
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Division Winners
Because I think the every other start or few unexpectedly great performances from Grossman last season were the anomalies. I don't think he's a capable quarterback.thrill wrote:Why do you think the Bears are going to significantly regress? Thomas Jones leaving?Cronos69 wrote:I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.thrill wrote:Packers?
Their defense wins them games, to be sure. But I don't think it'll be enough(even though it was last year).
- Sutter'sBeard
- is the oscar meyer weiner kid
- Posts: 3140
- Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
- Location: Decatur, IL
Re: Division Winners
AFC
East-New England
North-Baltimore
South-Indy
West-San Diego
WC-Denver, Cincy
NFC
East-Dallas
North-Chicago
South-N.O.
West-St. Louis
WC-Philly, S.F.
Super Bowl Champs-Da Bears
East-New England
North-Baltimore
South-Indy
West-San Diego
WC-Denver, Cincy
NFC
East-Dallas
North-Chicago
South-N.O.
West-St. Louis
WC-Philly, S.F.
Super Bowl Champs-Da Bears

