Page 2 of 2

Re: Division Winners

Posted: September 5 07, 11:05 am
by Cronos
AFC East - Patriots *pukes*
AFC North - Bengals
AFC South - Indianapolis
AFC West - San Diego

NFC East - Redskins (Cronos' Upset Special)
NFC North - Packers
NFC South - New Orleans
NFC West - St. Louis

I won't predict playoffs until we get there.

Re: Division Winners

Posted: September 5 07, 11:16 am
by thrill
Packers?

Re: Division Winners

Posted: September 5 07, 11:32 am
by Cronos
thrill wrote:Packers?
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.

Re: Division Winners

Posted: September 5 07, 11:46 am
by thrill
Cronos69 wrote:
thrill wrote:Packers?
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.
Why do you think the Bears are going to significantly regress? Thomas Jones leaving?

Re: Division Winners

Posted: September 5 07, 12:02 pm
by Cronos
thrill wrote:
Cronos69 wrote:
thrill wrote:Packers?
I don't really like any of the teams in the NFC North but I think the Pack has the weakest schedule.
Why do you think the Bears are going to significantly regress? Thomas Jones leaving?
Because I think the every other start or few unexpectedly great performances from Grossman last season were the anomalies. I don't think he's a capable quarterback.

Their defense wins them games, to be sure. But I don't think it'll be enough(even though it was last year).

Re: Division Winners

Posted: September 6 07, 7:16 am
by Sutter'sBeard
AFC
East-New England
North-Baltimore
South-Indy
West-San Diego
WC-Denver, Cincy

NFC
East-Dallas
North-Chicago
South-N.O.
West-St. Louis
WC-Philly, S.F.

Super Bowl Champs-Da Bears