Page 2 of 11

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 14 08, 4:43 pm
by Jocephus
6 more spots

and admiral, sir, im just too lazy to make an espn account...and thought there may be others here too...just a bit of friendly com-pe-tish... :wink:

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 14 08, 7:13 pm
by Jocephus
5 spots left

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 14 08, 10:36 pm
by Jocephus
4 spots

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 15 08, 1:33 am
by AdmiralKird
Jocephus wrote: and admiral, sir, im just too lazy to make an espn account...and thought there may be others here too...just a bit of friendly com-pe-tish... :wink:
I just want to make sure we get at least one filled...

You might want to pm planet and Mary, they played last year right?

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 15 08, 12:46 pm
by Jocephus
3 more spots

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 15 08, 1:34 pm
by jeffbgoofy
I am in already...

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 18 08, 12:43 pm
by Jocephus
should i open this to the public if it doens't get filled?

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 19 08, 4:19 pm
by TheoSqua
I joined

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 19 08, 4:27 pm
by JCShutout
Fine you fracking frackers. I'm in.

Re: grb YAHOO fantasy football league

Posted: August 20 08, 12:14 am
by Jocephus
one more sport in the frackin frackers league!