Page 2 of 4

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 25 15, 4:36 pm
by Dillagii
#22BYU
Boston College
#24 Oklahoma State
Tennessee
#3 TCU
#14 Texas A&M
Mississippi State
#9 UCLA
#13 Oregon
#19 USC

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 9:42 am
by cardsfansince82
Michigan
Northern Illinois
#24 Oklahoma State
Tennessee
#3 TCU
#14 Texas A&M
Mississippi State
#16 Arizona
#13 Oregon
#19 USC

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 10:06 am
by TheTimeIsNow
Michigan
Boston College
Oklahoma State
Florida
TCU
Texas A&M
Auburn
UCLA
Oregon
Arizona State

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 12:09 pm
by Joe Shlabotnik
Wow - Michigan handing the Mormons their heads. Nice to see.

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 12:52 pm
by cardsfansince82
I read that by far the biggest action in Vegas this weekend was people betting Mizzou. I would want no part of that game.

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 3:43 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
I'm laughing at my friends living in Nebraska and how much they hate Matt Davison. I wouldn't consider any of them die hard Husker fans, but they generally like the team.

Anyhow, Matt Davison is the classic guy who's stuck in his high school glory days... except it happened in college. He is now the Husker radio announcer, and he never hesitates to bring up his catch vs Mizzou, often when he's not even asked (he also does this in person from what I've been told.) He is a terrible homer and even goes to great lengths to belittle the opposing team (which is funny, because Nebraska was a 24 point favorite at home over Southern Mississippi and eked out an 8 point win).

I'm amazed when I hear them say they would rather take a loss vs. Mizzou and never have that 97 championship if it meant he was never relevant again.

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 6:05 pm
by cardsfansince82
I'm cracking up at Musberger calling a Mizzou-Kentucky game like there's a national championship on the line.

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 6:42 pm
by cardsfansince82
TCU-TTech has been nuts. Looks like they'll escape the upset.

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 6:45 pm
by Freed Roger
Jesse Palmer can't decide who to give the rose to- Towles or Drew Lock

Re: RIP Slide Pickem Week 4

Posted: September 26 15, 7:36 pm
by Freed Roger
Mizzou d line is their whole team