Page 2 of 4

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:35 am
by National1
wart57 wrote:Who do you hire?

Matt Williams is available.

Why not Mark McGwire?

Maybe we can get Red to do it one more time....

Is Whitey ready to come back?
If Terry Francona becomes available, I would pick him.

It's too bad Maddon wasn't available in January 2012.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:37 am
by wart57
Waino is still not himself, Wacha is toast, Lynn has lost it, Martinez got hurt, Holiday is still not himself, and Yadi has a bum thumb, I don't care how great a manager you are, it would be tough to win with those Cards being dealt to you.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:37 am
by National1
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:I'm not hear to pick a fight, btw. I've just had enough of constant October failures.
We've won two World Series in the last 10 years. Suck it up.
Those titles were won in the LaRussa era. That time period has passed. The Matheny Era is 4 years old with no hope of improvement for the future.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:38 am
by wart57
National1 wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:I'm not hear to pick a fight, btw. I've just had enough of constant October failures.
We've won two World Series in the last 10 years. Suck it up.
Those titles were won in the LaRussa era. That time period has passed. The Matheny Era is 4 years old with no hope of improvement for the future.
I have hope, I always have hope. Without all the injuries, this team would be tough to beat.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:39 am
by ZigZagCardsFan
National1 wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:I'm not hear to pick a fight, btw. I've just had enough of constant October failures.
We've won two World Series in the last 10 years. Suck it up.
Those titles were won in the LaRussa era. That time period has passed. The Matheny Era is 4 years old with no hope of improvement for the future.
Wasn't 'The Faction' calling for LaRussa's head before he won two World Series titles?

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:40 am
by National1
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:I'm not hear to pick a fight, btw. I've just had enough of constant October failures.
We've won two World Series in the last 10 years. Suck it up.
Those titles were won in the LaRussa era. That time period has passed. The Matheny Era is 4 years old with no hope of improvement for the future.
Wasn't 'The Faction' calling for LaRussa's head before he won two World Series titles?
Yes, but I wasn't posting there at the time. TLR drove me crazy, but I never wanted him gone.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:40 am
by mcgee51taguchi99
National1 wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:I'm not hear to pick a fight, btw. I've just had enough of constant October failures.
We've won two World Series in the last 10 years. Suck it up.
Those titles were won in the LaRussa era. That time period has passed. The Matheny Era is 4 years old with no hope of improvement for the future.
Let me get this straight . . . The Faction, which was created as some sort of anti-TLR organization, is ready to move on from the World Series championships he brought to StL? Seriously, [expletive] you man. Get the [expletive] out of here.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:41 am
by go birds
yea i specifically remember the Faction calling for LaDunca's head a number of times

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:41 am
by National1
mcgee51taguchi99 wrote:
National1 wrote:
ZigZagCardsFan wrote:
National1 wrote:I'm not hear to pick a fight, btw. I've just had enough of constant October failures.
We've won two World Series in the last 10 years. Suck it up.
Those titles were won in the LaRussa era. That time period has passed. The Matheny Era is 4 years old with no hope of improvement for the future.
Let me get this straight . . . The Faction, which was created to get rid of TLR, is ready to move on from the World Series championships he brought to StL? Seriously, [expletive] you man. Get the [expletive] out of here.
See my previous post.

Re: I'm a life-long Cardinal fan and fed up with this regime

Posted: October 13 15, 9:42 am
by ZigZagCardsFan
Learn from their mistake and don't have a quick-trigger finger and can the winningest manager in baseball over the last four seasons.

That's all.