Page 2 of 67

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 7:57 am
by GeddyWrox
CRAP

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 10:21 am
by cardinalkarp
Now they're saying that he's coming to the Blues again.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 10:31 am
by GeddyWrox
:?

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 11:10 am
by MrCrowesGarden
All this holding up plans for a 4th liner.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 12:45 pm
by GeddyWrox
If he does sign, you see him only as a 4th liner? I would think 3rd at least. It seemed like he had more skill than that. But my memory of him might be off some.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 12:47 pm
by JackofDiamonds
GeddyWrox wrote:If he does sign, you see him only as a 4th liner? I would think 3rd at least. It seemed like he had more skill than that. But my memory of him might be off some.
Hitch saying that Sobotka has great chemistry with Schwartz concerns me. Schwartz shouldn't be below the top 6, Sobe shouldn't see anything about the 3rd line.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 12:55 pm
by GeddyWrox
What do you all envision the lines to be, more or less?

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 12:58 pm
by cardinalkarp
GeddyWrox wrote:If he does sign, you see him only as a 4th liner? I would think 3rd at least. It seemed like he had more skill than that. But my memory of him might be off some.
I agree, I think he's a solid 3rd line guy....and I think he has the potential to be a 2nd line guy w/ Schwartz. My only issue is that would be a line of some pretty small guys, although Sobotka plays bigger than his actual size.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 18 16, 2:00 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
He's a 4th line player. A good one, like Brodziak or Upshall, who can RARELY play 3rd but that's it.

Re: 2016-2017 Blues (Hockey) Season

Posted: August 19 16, 12:11 pm
by JackofDiamonds
GeddyWrox wrote:What do you all envision the lines to be, more or less?
Steen/Perron - Stastny - Tarasenko
Steen/Perron - Schwartz - Fabbri
Berglund - Lehtera - Rattie/Sobotka
All the rest