Re: 2018 Minor League Season
Posted: April 16 18, 6:09 pm
2 more dingers for Tyler O'Neill today. 6 on the year. 1.357 OPS.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
He has to get a look in the majors at some point, doesn't he? I realize we don't have room out there and it's a stretch to say that he'll be better than any of our current starters, but dang he's killed it in Memphis. And he's only 22 years old.Socnorb11 wrote:2 more dingers for Tyler O'Neill today. 6 on the year. 1.357 OPS.
I know he's from Indiana State which is in my hometown. I was surprised that he was drafted. Not sure he'll ever make it to the big club though.ZigZagCardsFan wrote:Anyone know much about Andy Young? He's batting .342 with 5 homers in 11 games with Palm Beach.
16 thru 8. 6 hits. no walks. i assume he's done as he's over 100 pitches nowJocephus wrote:gomber has 15 k's thru 7.1
Jocephus wrote:16 thru 8. 6 hits. no walks. i assume he's done as he's over 100 pitches nowJocephus wrote:gomber has 15 k's thru 7.1