Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357 Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City
Post
by JCShutout » May 1 07, 7:38 pm
make that 4-2
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303 Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by Michael » May 1 07, 7:41 pm
FINISH HIM
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303 Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by Michael » May 1 07, 7:47 pm
AK with another LD right at someone.
jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393 Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm
Post
by jim » May 1 07, 7:47 pm
I am so sick of Kennedy hitting line drives. ADAM - THEY DON"T WORK FOR YOU! JUST BLOOP IT.
Seriously, this guy hits the ball hard 3 times a night and has nothing to show for it.
Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303 Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:
Post
by Michael » May 1 07, 7:50 pm
The Brewers announcers sound so freaking joyful. It sickens me.
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630 Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Post
by haltz » May 1 07, 7:52 pm
Well, this is getting tough to watch. Ever since I tuned in halfway things have been going downhill for the Birds. So, I'm going to go hang out outside or something for an inning and see if that helps things. I'm pretty sure it will work, unlike team chemistry, this is science.
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13357 Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City
Post
by JCShutout » May 1 07, 7:52 pm
haltz wrote: Well, this is getting tough to watch. Ever since I tuned in halfway things have been going downhill for the Birds. So, I'm going to go hang out outside or something for an inning and see if that helps things. I'm pretty sure it will work, unlike team chemistry, this is science.
Maybe more devotion to my paper will raise my spirits.
Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8770 Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm
Post
by Bo Hart » May 1 07, 7:56 pm
Duncan just broke in the wrong way. He's done that at least twice today.
maddash
is eerily well-versed on Project Runway and irony
Posts: 8508 Joined: June 26 06, 3:07 pm
Post
by maddash » May 1 07, 7:59 pm
Kyle wrote: Duncan just broke in the wrong way. He's done that at least twice today.
As long as Duncan remains the Cardinals only offensive threat, I think he should be free of any criticism on his defense.
But you're absolutely right.
planet planet
http://tinyurl.com/2e4x5hy
Posts: 24904 Joined: April 15 06, 6:25 pm
Location: St. Louis
Post
by planet planet » May 1 07, 8:04 pm
Who is this Cardinals team?