Page 11 of 40

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 5:04 pm
by Michael
When we began, I posted a ton. But since we have more activity now I don't feel the need to anymore. For awhile I was about 20% of all posts on GRB.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 5:06 pm
by planet planet
Michael wrote:When we began, I posted a ton. But since we have more activity now I don't feel the need to anymore. For awhile I was about 20% of all posts on GRB.
Yeah, after that I think you just plumb ran out of things to say. That and there hasn't been many sewage overflows lately.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 5:06 pm
by Leroy
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 5:07 pm
by omaha_red
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.
why those dirty bastards..

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 5:08 pm
by thrill
omaha_red wrote:
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.
why those dirty bastards..
There's cake, too.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 5:08 pm
by TimeForGuinness
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.
We only talk about you, Leroy...there are at least 493 threads on you.

Michael keeps swatting my hand away from the "ban button"

Image

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 6 08, 8:03 pm
by sighyoung
Michael wrote:20K
Image

How orgasmic.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 7 08, 8:21 am
by omaha_red
thrill wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.
why those dirty bastards..
There's cake, too.
what kind of cake?

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 7 08, 8:32 am
by Leroy
omaha_red wrote:
thrill wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.
why those dirty bastards..
There's cake, too.
what kind of cake?
Urinal cake.

Re: The Milestone Post Thread

Posted: February 7 08, 8:38 am
by omaha_red
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
thrill wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Leroy wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
Michael wrote:20K
it really doesn't seem like you post that much.. i'm serious..
I had one of these boards. There's actually a private forum for moderators. That's where they go to talk dirty and make fun of us. Those posts count too.
why those dirty bastards..
There's cake, too.
what kind of cake?
Urinal cake.
and you wonder why they want to ban you..