Page 11 of 31

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 6:37 pm
by longhornbaseball
Image

LaDainian Tomlinson has the NCAA record at 406.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 6:45 pm
by cardsfansince82
Normally the coach would call off the dogs at this point, but we don't have anybody else. Maybe Moe will line up at RB.

I'd like to see Berkstresser get some snaps.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 7:02 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
Well, Jared Culver added a 60 yard run and an 8 yard TD just for shiggles.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 7:07 pm
by JL21
cardsfansince82 wrote:I'd like to see Berkstresser get some snaps.
I'm on the fence. It'd be great to see him get some experience, and Pinkel's great about doing that type of thing, but I'd hate to burn his redshirt in a blowout of Western Illinois.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 7:19 pm
by cardsfansince82
JL21 wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:I'd like to see Berkstresser get some snaps.
I'm on the fence. It'd be great to see him get some experience, and Pinkel's great about doing that type of thing, but I'd hate to burn his redshirt in a blowout of Western Illinois.
I feel like he's the best option after Franklin, and I would be surprised if Franklin makes it the whole year healthy given his style of play.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 7:46 pm
by lukethedrifter
Total Yards 37 681

good grief

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 7:53 pm
by lukethedrifter
Total Yards 37 741

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 7:58 pm
by lukethedrifter
Time to put Tyler Gabbert in.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 8:02 pm
by JL21
Hopefully, Gary Pinkel's PS3 doesn't freeze up before he saves.

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Posted: September 17 11, 8:22 pm
by BigDCardlvr
Bad news. ASU losing to illinois