Page 11 of 186

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 11:52 am
by Leroy
JS' championship bottle.
Image

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 11:52 am
by Jocephus
Matt Holliday will be replaced on the World Series roster for Game 7 due to a sprained right wrist.
Holliday said after Game 6 that he thought he'd be able to play with the ailment, but obviously the Cardinals want to play it safe with him. It's actually probably a blessing in disguise for the Redbirds, as Allen Craig is simply swinging the bat better than Holliday right now. Craig will start in left field against Matt Harrison, while Adron Chambers will replace Holliday on the roster.
Related: Allen Craig, Adron Chambers
Source: St. Louis Cardinals on Twitter
Oct 28 - 1:40 PM

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 11:55 am
by JS04
Jocephus wrote:
JS04 wrote:http://www.google.com/imgres?q=2006+bud ... !!Wk~%2524(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlu15ZBKlhyiRyh!~~_35.JPG&w=157&h=286&ei=XeuqTuj2NOzCsQLs-eCDDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=282&vpy=144&dur=220&hovh=228&hovw=125&tx=105&ty=67&sig=114365262037565474129&page=1&tbnh=157&tbnw=88&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0
thats what mine looks like, but blue...it must be a bud light...

so yeah...whats the verdict...can we drink 5 year old beer?
I know what the Bud Light one looks like, evidently my All-Star bud light bottle was drained already and is on a shelf in the basement

I've got 2 Bud Lights and that Budweiser, all from 2006..

Pretty sure I'm not going to drink all 3 (save the other 2 for the next 2 championships) but I think we'd be safe to drink 1

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 11:55 am
by JS04
Leroy wrote:JS' championship bottle.
Image
Thanks Leroy

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 12:27 pm
by Fat Strat
Why are we posting pictures of celebration champagne? Are you guys crazy? Have you lost your minds? I don't want to see any more of that stuff until we have a 12 run lead in the top of the 9th with 2 outs and an 0-2 count with the pitcher at the plate.

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 12:34 pm
by Bo Hart
I'm so jacked for tonight. I have butterflies just thinking about it.

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 12:39 pm
by haltz
Carp is eating a less than peaceful lunch right now.

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 12:40 pm
by BW23
I'm all about giving "stars" their space, but I can't imagine people being controlled enough to do so.

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 12:41 pm
by planet planet
haltz wrote:Carp is eating a less than peaceful lunch right now.
That is so cool, haltz! Be "that guy"!

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 12:43 pm
by JL21
haltz wrote:Carp is eating a less than peaceful lunch right now.
Go stinkpalm him.