"Intelligence"
The programmers need to teach the bots fart jokes.
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑December 12 23, 6:20 pm"Intelligence"
The programmers need to teach the bots fart jokes.














I'd also add that this was just one AI model (Leonardo AI in this case.) I don't know what I would've gotten if I tried to use another one like Bing, which has a content warning about "fart" in almost every context.sighyoung wrote: ↑December 14 23, 9:39 amOne clear issue, based on the generated images, is the limited nature of the data sets being fed these computers, which will generate biased results.
With a couple of exceptions, the art work alludes to ideas about European peasantry and folk humor, to cartoons from the late nineteenth century (the top one looks like a colorized Thomas Nast cartoon) or earlier European art from the 16th through the 18th centuries during the age of trade, exploration, and colonization.
A bushy-haired or curly-haired man with a mustache appears again and again, as do people wearing suspenders--even in conjunction with other clothes (such as the suit and tie in the top image). The presence of balloons, or ships near a harbor, or European towns or ruins, is really fascinating.
To me, this reads like a set of ideas about nationalities and class, combined with certain art conventions of the West, blended together and spat out over and over and over again.
I certainly understand.MrCrowesGarden wrote: ↑December 14 23, 10:04 am
I'd also add that this was just one AI model (Leonardo AI in this case.) I don't know what I would've gotten if I tried to use another one like Bing, which has a content warning about "fart" in almost every context.
I only use AI for [expletive] because that's all it should be used for.