Re: Pujols Signs With Angels
Posted: December 13 11, 9:57 am
A faithful man will abound with blessings, but he who makes haste to be rich will not go unpunished. Prov. 28:20
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
That would be the most awesome outcome right there. So you could here a pin drop.Cronos wrote:I'd like it even more if the stadium got completely silent when he was announced.robbotis wrote:The Pujols need to be done. I'm done. Good riddance. Let's just start the season. I can't wait for Albert to get the "respect" he soooo desires. Come to Busch as an Angel. 43,000 booing will be plenty of deserved respect.
I'd vote for him. He could be the only honest politician out there.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:Ha. Lance Berkman could run for President and probably win the MO and Texas primaries. The guy is well spoken and seems to understand who he is talking to.
12veinte12 wrote:Any truth to the rumor that this will be Albert's music when he comes to bat?
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukmobha2krY&ob=av3e][/youtube]
Berkman and Oswalt were probably my two favorite non-Cards when in Hoyston. Gave us fits plenty if times, but always seemed level-headed, respectful, and funny/fun to boot. Oswalt getting a giant tractor as compensation for his NLCS MVP was hilarious.jagtrader wrote:Who would have thought Berkman would be celebrated and Pujols lamented on a Cardinals message board? Times change fast in MLB.