2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Franzen scores in the 2nd OT and Detroit moves on to the 2nd round.
Damn Damn Damn. I hate Detroit.
++
Fracking Detroilet.
Who to root for Dan if Detroit plays SJ? I'm going for SJ. Again, the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:
I'll root for an earthquake.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

JCShutout wrote:
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Franzen scores in the 2nd OT and Detroit moves on to the 2nd round.
Damn Damn Damn. I hate Detroit.
++
Fracking Detroilet.
Who to root for Dan if Detroit plays SJ? I'm going for SJ. Again, the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:
I'll root for an earthquake.
Another good one from JC. =D> :lol:

User avatar
StL Dan
banned
Posts: 8159
Joined: June 14 06, 9:40 pm
Location: St. Louis in spirit

Post by StL Dan »

stlmark wrote:
JCShutout wrote:
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Franzen scores in the 2nd OT and Detroit moves on to the 2nd round.
Damn Damn Damn. I hate Detroit.
++
Fracking Detroilet.
Who to root for Dan if Detroit plays SJ? I'm going for SJ. Again, the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:
I'll root for an earthquake.
Another good one from JC. =D> :lol:
+ + (to both comments)

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Another good game in Vancouver. Tied at 1 after 2. Should be an awesome 3rd period, and maybe an awesome 5 OTs.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:Another good game in Vancouver. Tied at 1 after 2. Should be an awesome 3rd period, and maybe an awesome 5 OTs.
I would love to see some OT hockey for game 7. I love the fact that it comes down to 1 goal for the series win.

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Linden scores on the powerplay to give the Nucks a 2-1 lead.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

I'm hoping that Dallas ties it. I'm rooting for OT!

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Vancouver beats Dallas 4-1. 2 empty netters

It's Vancouver against Anaheim in round 2.

Detroit against SJ.

I hate all these teams except Anaheim. I rooting for anaheim all the way.

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

stlmark wrote:Vancouver beats Dallas 4-1. 2 empty netters

It's Vancouver against Anaheim in round 2.

Detroit against SJ.

I hate all these teams except Anaheim. I rooting for anaheim all the way.
++

I'd love to see Anaheim and Buffalo in the finals.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:
stlmark wrote:Vancouver beats Dallas 4-1. 2 empty netters

It's Vancouver against Anaheim in round 2.

Detroit against SJ.

I hate all these teams except Anaheim. I rooting for anaheim all the way.
++

I'd love to see Anaheim and Buffalo in the finals.
I'd be cool with that or Anaheim vs. Ottawa.

Post Reply