Page 12 of 29

Posted: April 23 07, 11:23 am
by JCShutout
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Franzen scores in the 2nd OT and Detroit moves on to the 2nd round.
Damn Damn Damn. I hate Detroit.
++
Fracking Detroilet.
Who to root for Dan if Detroit plays SJ? I'm going for SJ. Again, the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:
I'll root for an earthquake.

Posted: April 23 07, 11:30 am
by stlmark
JCShutout wrote:
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Franzen scores in the 2nd OT and Detroit moves on to the 2nd round.
Damn Damn Damn. I hate Detroit.
++
Fracking Detroilet.
Who to root for Dan if Detroit plays SJ? I'm going for SJ. Again, the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:
I'll root for an earthquake.
Another good one from JC. =D> :lol:

Posted: April 23 07, 11:57 am
by StL Dan
stlmark wrote:
JCShutout wrote:
stlmark wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
stlmark wrote:
ThreeAces wrote:Franzen scores in the 2nd OT and Detroit moves on to the 2nd round.
Damn Damn Damn. I hate Detroit.
++
Fracking Detroilet.
Who to root for Dan if Detroit plays SJ? I'm going for SJ. Again, the lesser of 2 evils. :twisted:
I'll root for an earthquake.
Another good one from JC. =D> :lol:
+ + (to both comments)

Posted: April 23 07, 8:52 pm
by ThreeAces
Another good game in Vancouver. Tied at 1 after 2. Should be an awesome 3rd period, and maybe an awesome 5 OTs.

Posted: April 23 07, 9:01 pm
by stlmark
ThreeAces wrote:Another good game in Vancouver. Tied at 1 after 2. Should be an awesome 3rd period, and maybe an awesome 5 OTs.
I would love to see some OT hockey for game 7. I love the fact that it comes down to 1 goal for the series win.

Posted: April 23 07, 9:15 pm
by ThreeAces
Linden scores on the powerplay to give the Nucks a 2-1 lead.

Posted: April 23 07, 9:16 pm
by stlmark
I'm hoping that Dallas ties it. I'm rooting for OT!

Posted: April 23 07, 9:46 pm
by stlmark
Vancouver beats Dallas 4-1. 2 empty netters

It's Vancouver against Anaheim in round 2.

Detroit against SJ.

I hate all these teams except Anaheim. I rooting for anaheim all the way.

Posted: April 23 07, 9:55 pm
by ThreeAces
stlmark wrote:Vancouver beats Dallas 4-1. 2 empty netters

It's Vancouver against Anaheim in round 2.

Detroit against SJ.

I hate all these teams except Anaheim. I rooting for anaheim all the way.
++

I'd love to see Anaheim and Buffalo in the finals.

Posted: April 23 07, 10:11 pm
by stlmark
ThreeAces wrote:
stlmark wrote:Vancouver beats Dallas 4-1. 2 empty netters

It's Vancouver against Anaheim in round 2.

Detroit against SJ.

I hate all these teams except Anaheim. I rooting for anaheim all the way.
++

I'd love to see Anaheim and Buffalo in the finals.
I'd be cool with that or Anaheim vs. Ottawa.