Re: First world problems
Posted: July 14 11, 1:35 pm
A Hootie and the Blowfish song just played on my Jimmy Buffet Pandora channel. WTF. And, being out of skips, I was forced to listen to it.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
I've had to start tearing off the surveys at some places, it's getting out of hand.Freed Roger wrote:My receipt for lightbulb purchase at Lowes has to be folded 4 times to fit it in my wallet.
It's only a matter of time b/f the People rise up and revolt.Transmogrified Tiger wrote:I've had to start tearing off the surveys at some places, it's getting out of hand.Freed Roger wrote:My receipt for lightbulb purchase at Lowes has to be folded 4 times to fit it in my wallet.
Speaking of the [expletive] devil...just now had to take the time to thumbs down a Darius Rucker song on Pandora.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:A Hootie and the Blowfish song just played on my Jimmy Buffet Pandora channel. WTF. And, being out of skips, I was forced to listen to it.
A bunch of fair weather Johnson's you guys are....Freed Roger wrote:Speaking of the [expletive] devil...just now had to take the time to thumbs down a Darius Rucker song on Pandora.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:A Hootie and the Blowfish song just played on my Jimmy Buffet Pandora channel. WTF. And, being out of skips, I was forced to listen to it.
You could have just switched to a different station for one song.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:A Hootie and the Blowfish song just played on my Jimmy Buffet Pandora channel. WTF. And, being out of skips, I was forced to listen to it.
That Burger King ad Darius did is one of the funniest things ever.wart57 wrote:A bunch of fair weather Johnson's you guys are....Freed Roger wrote:Speaking of the [expletive] devil...just now had to take the time to thumbs down a Darius Rucker song on Pandora.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:A Hootie and the Blowfish song just played on my Jimmy Buffet Pandora channel. WTF. And, being out of skips, I was forced to listen to it.
Was that where he was dressed like a Rhinestone Cowboy?Hungary Jack wrote:That Burger King ad Darius did is one of the funniest things ever.