Re: GDT 5/10/13-Rockies (Garland) @ Cardinals (Miller) 7:15
Posted: May 10 13, 8:38 pm
Good Job there David
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
Derrick Goold @dgoold 1m
Nobody warming in the #Cardinals bullpen. Rosenthal was up. (Last inning, Miller stumbled up the steps in his rush to get to the mound.)
::checks::RxOfCowbell wrote:I don't think Harvey is eligible. Shelby should run away with it.Vidor wrote:Shelby Miller and Matt Harvey could have quite the little battle for Rookie of the Year
One more damn inning doesn't make a difference.Fat Strat wrote:I would not let Miller go back out there. You have to control innings where possible. Obviously we want him healthy and fresh heading into the playoffs. He's on pace for over 200 innings right now.
Harvey is not eligible.RxOfCowbell wrote:I don't think Harvey is eligible. Shelby should run away with it.Vidor wrote:Shelby Miller and Matt Harvey could have quite the little battle for Rookie of the Year
Not really the point...Vidor wrote:One more damn inning doesn't make a difference.Fat Strat wrote:I would not let Miller go back out there. You have to control innings where possible. Obviously we want him healthy and fresh heading into the playoffs. He's on pace for over 200 innings right now.
And he's batting, so good job Matheny!
Derrick Goold @dgoold 40s
Edward Mujica starts to warm in the #Cardinals bullpen. Miller Ks for the fourth time. He's still plus-seven. #stlcards