Page 129 of 141

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:02 pm
by pioneer98
Does this mean I need to get hammered for every playoff game? Jesus Christ.

Speaking of which, my pops coined the phrase of the night:

"Doc Holliday was a gunslinger but Jesus Christ was a carpenter!!!"

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:02 pm
by wart57
I lost my voice yelling in the living room. My 8 month old was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

I am so pumped right now.

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:02 pm
by a_smith
What a great game.

Awesome.

my favorite part of watching the crappy MLBTV feed was seeing all of the F-bombs that carp let loose during the game.

After he finished there was a great shot of the guys surrounding him tearing his shirt off. Then, without a shirt on, looking like the incredible hulk, he flexed and screamed [expletive] yeah.

I love this team, oh i am happy tonight

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:03 pm
by PujolJunkie
pioneer98 wrote:Does this mean I need to get hammered for every playoff game? Jesus Christ.

Speaking of which, my pops coined the phrase of the night:

"Doc Holliday was a gunslinger but Jesus Christ was a carpenter!!!"
Sig'd.

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:07 pm
by st.lewis11
Greaty interview on MLB network of Carp now.

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:07 pm
by Maclowery
Carp has a seriously manly voice on this late mlbnetwork interview. I think he did some hollering in the clubhouse

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:08 pm
by PujolJunkie
Carp: "I've been yelling every night for a month and a half."

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:08 pm
by Cronos
I've probably earned another formal warning from my apartment complex from this game due to screaming/singing, but [expletive] em. They can deal with it on a Friday night.

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:08 pm
by Gashouse
fanforever wrote:Image
Carp's arm looks completely [expletive] up here.

Is that a tat on his shoulder?

Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37

Posted: October 7 11, 10:09 pm
by docellis
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/phillies/

If you go here, it is crazy, it still has ads saying "Hey Cardinals, when we win the world series"