Re: Oscar Taveras
Posted: September 15 11, 7:40 am
This thread is making my pants tight again.
No hono.
No hono.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
go birds wrote:This thread is making my pants tight again.
No hono.

I was right. Pujols IS the perfect comp for Taveras.pioneer98 wrote:http://m.qctimes.com/mobile-touch/?disa ... sTracker=1
Didn't realize this since I missed the game, but Taveras was benched Sunday because he did not run out a grounder the game before. Hey, we've got grit in the MWL, too!!!
Would that award also be called the 'most likely to be overated bc they have a bad body'?Most Awkward Body Award (The Brett Wallace Lower-Half Explosion Award; Formerly Known as the Calvin Pickering Award)
Matt Adams (Cardinals)
TCF: We’re not selling jeans here, but if we were, Adams would require very large jeans. Husky jeans. He doesn’t have a great body. But he can hit. That’s all the matters.
Fat Strat wrote:I was right. Pujols IS the perfect comp for Taveras.pioneer98 wrote:http://m.qctimes.com/mobile-touch/?disa ... sTracker=1
Didn't realize this since I missed the game, but Taveras was benched Sunday because he did not run out a grounder the game before. Hey, we've got grit in the MWL, too!!!
Ha!Fat Strat wrote:I was right. Pujols IS the perfect comp for Taveras.pioneer98 wrote:http://m.qctimes.com/mobile-touch/?disa ... sTracker=1
Didn't realize this since I missed the game, but Taveras was benched Sunday because he did not run out a grounder the game before. Hey, we've got grit in the MWL, too!!!
FixedAWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:Would that award also be called the 'most likely to be underrated bc they have a bad body'?Most Awkward Body Award (The Brett Wallace Lower-Half Explosion Award; Formerly Known as the Calvin Pickering Award)
Matt Adams (Cardinals)
TCF: We’re not selling jeans here, but if we were, Adams would require very large jeans. Husky jeans. He doesn’t have a great body. But he can hit. That’s all the matters.