Page 14 of 43

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 18 15, 9:39 pm
by pioneer98
Parity.

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 18 15, 9:51 pm
by cardsfansince82
Crap. I have family in Phoenix so I can't even root for a terrorist attack.

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 18 15, 9:54 pm
by Socnorb11
cardsfansince82 wrote:Pete Carroll, douchey roided up players, Pete Carroll, douchey fans, Pete Carroll, douchey stadium, Pete Carroll, etc.
times a bazillion

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 11392.html

Image

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 18 15, 10:07 pm
by obucard
cardsfansince82 wrote:Crap. I have family in Phoenix so I can't even root for a terrorist attack.
How about a Superdome-style blackout?

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 19 15, 7:29 am
by Hoot45
AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:Why the hate for Seattle
is this supposed to be sarcasm

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 19 15, 7:49 am
by Jocephus
if i had to root for one of them id probably pick seattle

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 19 15, 8:20 am
by Socnorb11
This is like the Cubs vs. the Red Sox in the World Series for me.

Blech.

I'm going to DVR the game, and just fast-forward to the commercials.

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 19 15, 9:39 am
by MrCrowesGarden
Jocephus wrote:if i had to root for one of them id probably pick seattle
I was talking with some friends this morning, and normally when you like (or hate) two teams equally, you're supposed to root for a good game.

I want the exact opposite of that. I just want to see someone get blown out of the water. Either Brady throws seven picks or Richard Sherman gets torched all night long. Either one is fine with me.

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 19 15, 10:12 am
by lukethedrifter
Will deflategate have (underinflated) legs?

Re: NFL Playoffs 2015

Posted: January 19 15, 10:57 am
by obucard
Only if TMZ releases a video.