Re: GDT 10/7/11-Cards (Carpenter) @ Phillies (Halladay) 7:37
Posted: October 7 11, 10:38 pm
Punto at 2nd was a really good call by Tony. He made some good plays tonight.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
I don't know if we win if Punto isn't there. He made several plays that I don't think Skip or Theriot make. His tag on the SB was unbelievably quick.Gashouse wrote:Punto at 2nd was a really good call by Tony. He made some good plays tonight.
The moth may now be in the great wool sweater in the sky.TimeForGuinness wrote:Yeah, the moth that flew into Holliday's ear is really getting shafted in the "new mascot" contest.greenback44 wrote:That was weird.letsgocards89 wrote:OMFG TLR talkin about Torty and Squirrel dating
I'm already monitoring 12 different pollsters daily. Getcha popcorn ready.haltz wrote:If it wasn't for PJ that election thread would've only been 400 pages.
Yeah, if the MI is Theriot/Schumaker instead of Furcal/Punto, we're talking about Kip Carpenter tonight. A good infield behind a good groundball pitcher is fun to watch.Fat Strat wrote:I don't know if we win if Punto isn't there. He made several plays that I don't think Skip or Theriot make. His tag on the SB was unbelievably quick.Gashouse wrote:Punto at 2nd was a really good call by Tony. He made some good plays tonight.