Page 144 of 169

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 9:59 am
by InvincibleCakeEater
Sutter'sBeard wrote: Here's how I translated that "August in KC is hotter than f'n world sock " Help me out here.
August in KC is hotter than two rats [expletive] in a wool sock.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 10:11 am
by heyzeus
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 10:13 am
by cards2468
heyzeus wrote:Image
doesn't that actually qualify as "win"?

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 10:14 am
by heyzeus
Radbird wrote:Vote for me as picture of the week.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34864596/ ... ginSlide=1

Food fight - A cardinal chases a wren away from a feeder on Jan. 9 near Maysville, Ky.
Image
I voted for you! You're in second place. Might be tough to beat the Haitian rescue picture though.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 10:52 am
by omaha_red
Image

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 11:04 am
by cards2468
eyes on the ball, hand on the prize

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 11:36 am
by lukethedrifter
cards2468 wrote:
heyzeus wrote:Image
doesn't that actually qualify as "win"?
It's not so clear in this case.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 11:42 am
by sighyoung
heyzeus wrote:
Radbird wrote:Vote for me as picture of the week.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34864596/ ... ginSlide=1

Food fight - A cardinal chases a wren away from a feeder on Jan. 9 near Maysville, Ky.
Image
I voted for you! You're in second place. Might be tough to beat the Haitian rescue picture though.
That's a great picture, but that doesn't look like a wren that the cardinal is fighting.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 11:45 am
by cards2468
I voted for you Radbird, and it really had nothing to do with the fact that you're a poster here, I really do think that is the best picture in the bunch.

Re: IT's TEH sighyoung SuperHappyFunThread!!!

Posted: January 21 10, 12:21 pm
by G. Keenan
I voted for it Rad. Did you take that picture? Also, the one of Mars covered in vaginas was weird.