Page 16 of 529

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 9:02 am
by Freed Roger
I will be Made in my professional career when I have my own private restroom. Would be cool to ride a bike to work, and have somewhere to clean up with some privacy and without bunch of weirdos stinking up the place. I don't mind that some folks are ocd with their handwashing (and drying) but don't look over at me when I'm done in 1/4 the time, because I didn't piss on my hands.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 9:24 am
by Jocephus
George: I love that bathroom. It's got that high, high toilet. I feel like a gargoyle perched on the ledge of a building.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 12:21 pm
by Gashouse
wart57 wrote:Image

Nom nom nom....
I'm afraid for the next picture.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 1:24 pm
by slide_into_first
A 4 pack of Advantage II for small dogs costs $45 and for large dogs $50, I buy the large size and can treat 3 miniature dachshunds from one large dose.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 1:44 pm
by stlouie_lipp
How did gas stations become such a big seller of mulch?

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 1:53 pm
by wart57
Gashouse wrote:
wart57 wrote:Image

Nom nom nom....
I'm afraid for the next picture.
It was perfect. An absolutely perfect B.M. It was breathtaking.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 4:14 pm
by heyzeus
phlegm is a funny word.

phlegm.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 9 14, 4:19 pm
by slide_into_first
tort is funnier

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 12 14, 10:24 pm
by Gashouse
Sometimes you start o post something and you realize that it's not fit for public consumption.

Re: Random musings

Posted: May 13 14, 10:33 am
by heyzeus
There was a raccoon swimming in the stormwater detention pond outside my office window this morning. That was funny.