Re: NFL Playoffs 2015/Super Bowl XVIX
Posted: January 20 15, 9:25 am
I hate both of these teams so much. I might not watch the SB this year.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
apparently they can block people attempting to tackle the runner. maybe that gray area of what's a block vs a push is why they opt not to call it. But then, the block would be something else illegal going on, like block in the back or blindside blook.lukethedrifter wrote:It certainly used to be a penalty but I have seen it quite a bit in the last few seasons.Freed Roger wrote:Is it legal in NFL for lineman to plow into back of the pile - pushing their RB forward? Seattle does it every running play. Saw NE gain a first down on a Brady sneak that way as well.
Apparently just deemphasized for some reason. Here's a Ravens thread on it. http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic ... altons-td/
Other than about 3 weeks in the middle of the year, they've been the prohibitive favorite to win the Super Bowl since the last Super Bowl ended. Which is to say, the fans and the team, responsible for [expletive] like this:MrSaigon wrote:The "No One Respects Us!" from Seahawks fans is both totally false and wildly annoying. Their perceived lack of glory for being a small market team is the same.
I hate the Seahawks and their hype machine but I'd root for them to defeat the cheating Patriots 100 times out of 100.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:I agree. Can the patriots do anything that doesn't leave a cloud of suspicion in the wake? Video taping rams practices, underinflated balls, the tuck rule which has since been abandoned, etc etc etc. [expletive] cheaters. I don't hate Seattle as much as I do the patriots but I don't want them to repeat. I don't want the pats to ever win again. So, in the end, I guess I'm rooting for Seattle but my want to see this game is about nil. I'd guess it'll be a good game, and I don't care. Just blah.
http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12 ... nship-gameThe NFL has found that 11 of 12 of the New England Patriots game balls were inflated significantly less than the NFL requires, league sources involved and familiar with the investigation of Sunday's AFC championship game told ESPN.
This is hilariousJocephus wrote:http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12 ... nship-gameThe NFL has found that 11 of 12 of the New England Patriots game balls were inflated significantly less than the NFL requires, league sources involved and familiar with the investigation of Sunday's AFC championship game told ESPN.
They already have won at least 1 Super Bowl by cheating. And it was against the Rams in 2002. But I guess that wasn't revealed until after the fact, if that matters.Cronos wrote:I hate the Seahawks and their hype machine but I'd root for them to defeat the cheating Patriots 100 times out of 100.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:I agree. Can the patriots do anything that doesn't leave a cloud of suspicion in the wake? Video taping rams practices, underinflated balls, the tuck rule which has since been abandoned, etc etc etc. [expletive] cheaters. I don't hate Seattle as much as I do the patriots but I don't want them to repeat. I don't want the pats to ever win again. So, in the end, I guess I'm rooting for Seattle but my want to see this game is about nil. I'd guess it'll be a good game, and I don't care. Just blah.
If the Pats win a superbowl (as they have yet to do) after being revealed as a cheat, I may never watch the NFL ever again.