I would like to get Handzus back to Zig.ZigZagCardsFan wrote:According to one of Eklund's previous postings, one of my favorite Blues may be returning.
All Hail ZEUS!
2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Online
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
They just announced on the radio that a bar is having a Blues draft party that includes free beer and food if anyone is interested. (I forgot the name of the bar though!!) 
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Lester's?cardinalkarp wrote:They just announced on the radio that a bar is having a Blues draft party that includes free beer and food if anyone is interested. (I forgot the name of the bar though!!)
Online
I think that's the one!!
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
stlmark wrote:Lester's?cardinalkarp wrote:They just announced on the radio that a bar is having a Blues draft party that includes free beer and food if anyone is interested. (I forgot the name of the bar though!!)
I think that's the one!!
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13354
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
cardinalkarp wrote:stlmark wrote:Lester's?cardinalkarp wrote:They just announced on the radio that a bar is having a Blues draft party that includes free beer and food if anyone is interested. (I forgot the name of the bar though!!)
I think that's the one!!
FOOD AND BEER FREE??!?!?!
I was going anyways! TEH AWESOME!!!
I got selected to play in a trivia game with current and former Blues players at that party. Teh Yay!.1!
EDIT: Yeah TGBS, this is my time of year. The draft, free agency, I've been unable to get a ton of work done since Monday.
Additionally, knowing that we aren't looking to get a superstar, I'd welcome the Zeus back as well. We'd essentially have two second line centers (if teh Zeus is healthy, <knocks on wood>), which for rebuilding, isn't too bad.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13354
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
I'm so freaking excited it's just stupid. I even have my MacInnis jersey and my Note by Note (to be signed tonight) by my desk. Its like I'm 3 years old in a candy factory. 
- robbotis
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4791
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:05 am
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Have one for me. That sounds like fun.JCShutout wrote:I'm so freaking excited it's just stupid. I even have my MacInnis jersey and my Note by Note (to be signed tonight) by my desk. Its like I'm 3 years old in a candy factory.
Go Blues
Online
- cardinalkarp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 18727
- Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
That was one of the stipulations for the free food and beer, you must come in Blues attire.JCShutout wrote:I'm so freaking excited it's just stupid. I even have my MacInnis jersey and my Note by Note (to be signed tonight) by my desk. Its like I'm 3 years old in a candy factory.
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13354
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Thanks ck, I let my buddies know.cardinalkarp wrote:That was one of the stipulations for the free food and beer, you must come in Blues attire.JCShutout wrote:I'm so freaking excited it's just stupid. I even have my MacInnis jersey and my Note by Note (to be signed tonight) by my desk. Its like I'm 3 years old in a candy factory.
I mean, I was excited before the free food and beer, I just can't wait for the draft, but with my budget, a free dinner means whatever I would have spent tonight (prolly $25 ish) goes to pay off my credit card. :thumbup:
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Have an awesome time JC. I'll be watching with a beer in hand.




