Page 17 of 64

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:44 pm
by doe_boy
Cuck the Fubs! We got us a brand new rivalry goin' on here!

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:44 pm
by vinsanity
Jmodene wrote:
slide_into_first wrote:Who's managing if Tony is gone?
I assume Oquendo and Duncan share managing duties when TLR is gone; I heard the Reds announcers say Chris Speier is now managing the Reds. BTW, he's a former Cardinal.
Petini. Tony from the clubhouse.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:44 pm
by slide_into_first
Jmodene wrote:
slide_into_first wrote:Who's managing if Tony is gone?
I assume Oquendo and Duncan share managing duties when TLR is gone; I heard the Reds announcers say Chris Speier is now managing the Reds. BTW, he's a former Cardinal.
Should be Miles.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:45 pm
by Soupsgrill
Didn't John Smoltz start the complaining about the balls not being rubbed up correctly? Even the Reds employee said the balls that they showed him weren't the same as the ones he rubbed up for the game.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:45 pm
by Socnorb11
Jmodene wrote:
slide_into_first wrote:Who's managing if Tony is gone?
I assume Oquendo and Duncan share managing duties when TLR is gone; I heard the Reds announcers say Chris Speier is now managing the Reds. BTW, he's a former Cardinal.
Brandon Phillips hates him.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:46 pm
by Zomby Woof
A hit on the hand could be just as damaging to his career. humbling him without turning him into a vegatible in the process.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:46 pm
by fanforever
vinsanity wrote:
Jmodene wrote:
slide_into_first wrote:Who's managing if Tony is gone?
I assume Oquendo and Duncan share managing duties when TLR is gone; I heard the Reds announcers say Chris Speier is now managing the Reds. BTW, he's a former Cardinal.
Petini. Tony from the clubhouse.
Tony should try the Bobby valentine disguise

Image

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:47 pm
by Jmodene
Being a vegetable might be an upgrade for Phillips.

BTW, Garcia has retired the first six Reds in order. And I love that Yadi hit a homer in *his* first AB.

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:47 pm
by JS04
Been a long time (probably those Prior/Wood Cubs teams) since I wanted the Cards to beat a team this much..

Maybe the Brewers untucking crew...but they were never a real threat..

Let's embarrass these guys and sweep em into 2nd place..

Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT

Posted: August 10 10, 5:48 pm
by heyzeus
The Yadi homer tonight has to be one of the top moments of the Cardinals' season. That was delightful.