Page 17 of 26

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 15 22, 12:43 pm
by MrCrowesGarden

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 15 22, 1:15 pm
by sighyoung
MrCrowesGarden wrote: ↑
June 15 22, 12:43 pm
That's terrific, but I wish the tweet were rephrased to clarify that it was the same night as Mikolas' game.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 15 22, 1:17 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
sighyoung wrote: ↑
June 15 22, 1:15 pm
MrCrowesGarden wrote: ↑
June 15 22, 12:43 pm
That's terrific, but I wish the tweet were rephrased to clarify that it was the same night as Mikolas' game.
I think it happened today.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 15 22, 1:21 pm
by sighyoung
MrCrowesGarden wrote: ↑
June 15 22, 1:17 pm
sighyoung wrote: ↑
June 15 22, 1:15 pm
MrCrowesGarden wrote: ↑
June 15 22, 12:43 pm
That's terrific, but I wish the tweet were rephrased to clarify that it was the same night as Mikolas' game.
I think it happened today.
Ah--then it should read "day" rather than "night."

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 15 22, 2:16 pm
by Big Amoco Sign
Hence is one of the more inspiring pitchers in the system.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 16 22, 9:27 am
by MrCrowesGarden

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 16 22, 9:47 am
by GeddyWrox
He got ahold of that one!!! Heh

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 16 22, 5:43 pm
by Radbird

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 16 22, 6:48 pm
by heyzeus
Man what do we do with Dickerson when he’s back. He’s better than no position player on the roster.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 16 22, 7:11 pm
by haltz
heyzeus wrote: ↑
June 16 22, 6:48 pm
Man what do we do with Dickerson when he’s back. He’s better than no position player on the roster.
I can't imagine he doesn't get released. In the event that you need to call someone up you'd be better off with Noot or even Burleson, who seems pretty interesting.

Pretty strong AAA top of the order there.