Page 165 of 186

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:29 pm
by Jocephus
how do you feel about the rasmus trade now?

/joeybomb

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:29 pm
by docellis
Image

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:29 pm
by Radbird
07come11 wrote:I'm still in awe, seriously the greatest roller coaster ride ever, and an awesome crowd to ride it with in you guys. Where do I buy my ticket for the 2012 Rocky Dennis express?
You need to work a 12 or two into your name, Numbers.

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:30 pm
by Suicide_Squeeze
Every year, I print out the schedule and keep a tally...

Image

And when we make the playoffs, I start a bracket....

Image

I love being able to finish it this way!!!!

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:32 pm
by Numbers
Radbird wrote:
07come11 wrote:I'm still in awe, seriously the greatest roller coaster ride ever, and an awesome crowd to ride it with in you guys. Where do I buy my ticket for the 2012 Rocky Dennis express?
You need to work a 12 or two into your name, Numbers.

I changed it from 82858704_2006 after the 2006 series, I've sometimes wondered if I didn't jinx us trying to call the shot lol

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:33 pm
by PujolJunkie
Motte's entire family is on the MLB Network. He's such a [expletive] awesome guy.

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:33 pm
by Numbers
Suicide_Squeeze wrote:Every year, I print out the schedule and keep a tally...

Image

And when we make the playoffs, I start a bracket....

Image

I love being able to finish it this way!!!!
very cool man, those are to be passed on to many generations of squeezelets

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:34 pm
by docellis
Image

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:34 pm
by cardsfansince82
Come get some! Love it.

Image

Re: GDT 10/28/11-Rangers (Harrison) @ Cards (Carpenter) 7:05

Posted: October 28 11, 10:35 pm
by Suicide_Squeeze
Motte gives a great interview.