2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Is anyone watching the beginning of the coverage of the draft on Versus? It's awesome! It's about the Blues, their future and Jarmo/his staff. There's more after the commercial.
- ToughGuy_BlueShirt
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
stlmark wrote:Is anyone watching the beginning of the coverage of the draft on Versus? It's awesome! It's about the Blues, their future and Jarmo/his staff. There's more after the commercial.
Mark, you mind keeping us in the loop? I don't have TSN, it sucks I know. I would love to hear some of your thoughts as the Blues pick. Thanks.
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
booo, we should have taken Cherpenov
now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
I turned over to the Cards game and missed that we traded our 9th pick. What did we get for the 9th besides the 13th overall?whyhellothere wrote:booo, we should have taken Cherpenov
now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
44th, and 3rd round next yearstlmark wrote:I turned over to the Cards game and missed that we traded our 9th pick. What did we get for the 9th besides the 13th overall?whyhellothere wrote:booo, we should have taken Cherpenov
now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Oh ok, Thanks wht!whyhellothere wrote:44th, and 3rd round next yearstlmark wrote:I turned over to the Cards game and missed that we traded our 9th pick. What did we get for the 9th besides the 13th overall?whyhellothere wrote:booo, we should have taken Cherpenov
now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
well there goes Sutter, interesting
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
wow Cherpenov and Esposito are still available, good job trading down
lets see who we get
lets see who we get
- Secret Weapon
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 8386
- Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
- Location: CoMo
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
center Lars Eller
hmm
hmm
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread
Lars Eller - 6'1 198 lb center
I don't know much about him, but I would have to trust Jarmo with his pick from Sweden. He's knows the Europeans.
I don't know much about him, but I would have to trust Jarmo with his pick from Sweden. He's knows the Europeans.


