Page 18 of 28

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 4:37 pm
by stlmark
Is anyone watching the beginning of the coverage of the draft on Versus? It's awesome! It's about the Blues, their future and Jarmo/his staff. There's more after the commercial.

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:10 pm
by ToughGuy_BlueShirt
stlmark wrote:Is anyone watching the beginning of the coverage of the draft on Versus? It's awesome! It's about the Blues, their future and Jarmo/his staff. There's more after the commercial.

Mark, you mind keeping us in the loop? I don't have TSN, it sucks I know. I would love to hear some of your thoughts as the Blues pick. Thanks. :toast:

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:16 pm
by Secret Weapon
booo, we should have taken Cherpenov

now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:21 pm
by stlmark
whyhellothere wrote:booo, we should have taken Cherpenov

now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
I turned over to the Cards game and missed that we traded our 9th pick. What did we get for the 9th besides the 13th overall?

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:22 pm
by Secret Weapon
stlmark wrote:
whyhellothere wrote:booo, we should have taken Cherpenov

now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
I turned over to the Cards game and missed that we traded our 9th pick. What did we get for the 9th besides the 13th overall?
44th, and 3rd round next year

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:27 pm
by stlmark
whyhellothere wrote:
stlmark wrote:
whyhellothere wrote:booo, we should have taken Cherpenov

now we trade down and we're gonna take Sutter, blah
I turned over to the Cards game and missed that we traded our 9th pick. What did we get for the 9th besides the 13th overall?
44th, and 3rd round next year
Oh ok, Thanks wht!

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:29 pm
by Secret Weapon
well there goes Sutter, interesting

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:35 pm
by Secret Weapon
wow Cherpenov and Esposito are still available, good job trading down :cool:

lets see who we get

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:40 pm
by Secret Weapon
center Lars Eller

hmm

Re: 2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

Posted: June 22 07, 6:44 pm
by stlmark
Lars Eller - 6'1 198 lb center

I don't know much about him, but I would have to trust Jarmo with his pick from Sweden. He's knows the Europeans.