Page 18 of 347

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 28 08, 7:32 pm
by Michael
The mic is a must if you want to have the max amount of fun and success. Once you make a enough friends you don't really have to worry about kiddies. It's totally worth having one.

Joc, when you first came in to the party I heard you. You never hear your voice in the speaker, which can be disorienting.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 28 08, 7:39 pm
by Michael
Tambourine Man wrote:
Michael wrote:TM, you have to add the movies though the web interface anyway. So doing it now isn't a big deal.
These watch now movies are, erm, a few have caught my eye...

Yeah, like I said, it's kind of disappointing, but there's quite a few gems in there. Make sure to look at the starz section for the newer releases.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 28 08, 11:05 pm
by ghostrunner
Just added Michael and Jocephus.

I'm searcher73. Anyone can add me too.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 28 08, 11:08 pm
by docellis
I have no idea what xbox live is. I feel like I am really missing out on a major life experience.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 28 08, 11:37 pm
by Jocephus
word!

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 29 08, 1:18 pm
by ilstu24
My GT is Onebase...go ahead and add me if you like.

Joc...How's the wireless adapter treating you now? I'm thinking about getting one, but after reading what everyone was suggesting for you to do I figured out that I'm more computer illiterate then I thought...

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 29 08, 1:36 pm
by clevername
we should get a list together of GT's.

Mine is, boringly, "clevername".

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 29 08, 6:24 pm
by Jocephus
ilstu24 wrote:My GT is Onebase...go ahead and add me if you like.

Joc...How's the wireless adapter treating you now? I'm thinking about getting one, but after reading what everyone was suggesting for you to do I figured out that I'm more computer illiterate then I thought...
hey...the wireless is working perfectly. the problem initially was that it wasn't receiving the (gateway) modems signal...after doing a wired connection and setting everything up (downloading new xbox content) the wireless works.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 29 08, 11:23 pm
by PujolJunkie
My GT is sXeSTL. I don't have a bunch of games. Saints Row 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Left 4 Dead Demo and Halo 3 are really the ones I played.

Re: New Xbox Live "experience"

Posted: November 30 08, 3:52 pm
by haltz
Alright, I own an Xbox now. I'm stoked.