Page 18 of 211

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 6 11, 9:07 am
by robbotis
thrill wrote:Didn't anticipate Bob sending out the JV squad. Not sure how this helps our Gold Cup prep.

Men against boys. Garbage defending.
I agree, where's Ream? Oneywu- done. I never was a huge fan, but he's just not very good.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 6 11, 9:43 am
by thrill
robbotis wrote:
thrill wrote:Didn't anticipate Bob sending out the JV squad. Not sure how this helps our Gold Cup prep.

Men against boys. Garbage defending.
I agree, where's Ream? Oneywu- done. I never was a huge fan, but he's just not very good.
Ream played 90.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 6 11, 12:34 pm
by robbotis
thrill wrote:
robbotis wrote:
thrill wrote:Didn't anticipate Bob sending out the JV squad. Not sure how this helps our Gold Cup prep.

Men against boys. Garbage defending.
I agree, where's Ream? Oneywu- done. I never was a huge fan, but he's just not very good.
Ream played 90.
Sorry- meant Bocanegra.
How could I miss Ream, getting burned over and over!

I still like him though...

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 6 11, 12:35 pm
by robbotis
thrill wrote:
robbotis wrote:
thrill wrote:Didn't anticipate Bob sending out the JV squad. Not sure how this helps our Gold Cup prep.

Men against boys. Garbage defending.
I agree, where's Ream? Oneywu- done. I never was a huge fan, but he's just not very good.
Ream played 90.
Sorry- meant Bocanegra.
How could I miss Ream, getting burned over and over!

I still like him though...

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 6 11, 1:48 pm
by thrill
I think they were letting Carlos rest. He had a game w/ St Etienne I believe on the previous Wednesday and they don't want him playing 3 games in 6 days to kick off a major tourney.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 6 11, 4:14 pm
by JackofDiamonds
I am going to be in DC for the games on the 19th, anyone else going to be there?

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 7 11, 5:59 pm
by thrill
Canada coming at the bosses with a 4-3-3? Pssh! Canada, please.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 7 11, 6:04 pm
by thrill
Last home loss to Canada was 1957 in St Louis. Never lost a first round Gold Cup match.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 7 11, 6:24 pm
by thrill
Shocker by the keeper, but well taken by Jozy. 1-0.

Re: General Soccer Thread

Posted: June 7 11, 11:14 pm
by MrSaigon
Why are there no highlights anywhere?