Re: 2011/12 NFL Playoffs
Posted: January 15 12, 6:49 pm
On the plus side, at least a whiny brat and his whiny father are happy.
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
Of course it applies. They played a great game, we didn't. What else would it apply to? A close game where they beat us at the last second? Nah.planet puma wrote:I don't think tip your cap applies here, well I guess it does if you're talking about taking advantage of mistakes. I'd say they picked a bad time of year to play their worst game of the year.RxOfCowbell wrote:Gotta tip your cap... We made mistakes today, they didn't. Disappointing game.
One of those was a pass that Rodgers should have made.RxOfCowbell wrote:When i stopped watching in the fourth, it was 8, and that didn't even count the tough balls that our receivers usually get
I'm surprised they're not calling for a playoff reformat to prevent inferior teams from getting lucky and knocking out the more deserving.stlouie_lipp wrote:The a-holes on ESPN are acting as if their cat just got run over by a UPS truck.
It was funereal on ESPN. What's left for them now - the 49er storyline.?obucard wrote:I'm surprised they're not calling for a playoff reformat to prevent inferior teams from getting lucky and knocking out the more deserving.stlouie_lipp wrote:The a-holes on ESPN are acting as if their cat just got run over by a UPS truck.
The chance of either Giants/Patriots and a rematch of SBXLII or 49ers/Ravens and the Harbaugh Bowl. If either happens we have a great drinking game.Freed Roger wrote:It was funereal on ESPN. What's left for them now - the 49er storyline.?obucard wrote:I'm surprised they're not calling for a playoff reformat to prevent inferior teams from getting lucky and knocking out the more deserving.stlouie_lipp wrote:The a-holes on ESPN are acting as if their cat just got run over by a UPS truck.