Page 19 of 1200

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: December 22 08, 4:35 pm
by Freed Roger
Jocephus wrote:have you seen the lost ending to "its a wonderful life"? pretty shocking

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4267/saturday ... ost-ending
Maybe that ending would have been easier to understand for my pipsqueak. :)

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: December 22 08, 4:40 pm
by Jocephus
JL21 wrote:
I love that. I wish hulu had the "Santi Wrap" skit with Belushi as the drunk mall santa.

Image
yeah, i love when they do the closeup of his leg and see all his "helpers" ...and his constant, drunken "ho ho....ho"

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: December 22 08, 4:45 pm
by JL21
Jocephus wrote:yeah, i love when they do the closeup of his leg and see all his "helpers" ...and his constant, drunken "ho ho....ho"
Classic drunk... he's wobbling, one eye half-cocked open, drooling on himself, slurring "ho ho ho"... It's my favorite Belushi sketch ever. "I love Santa just as much as anybody else, but, December 26th, Noel over here goes back to the Y. "

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: December 22 08, 4:47 pm
by Jocephus
JL21 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:yeah, i love when they do the closeup of his leg and see all his "helpers" ...and his constant, drunken "ho ho....ho"
Classic drunk... he's wobbling, one eye half-cocked open, drooling on himself, slurring "ho ho ho"... It's my favorite Belushi sketch ever. "I love Santa just as much as anybody else, but, December 26th, Noel over here goes back to the Y. "
i remember also, always liking akroyd's stocking cap...very 70's, cool guy...

"you've never heard of santi-wrap?!"

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: January 5 09, 12:36 pm
by Freed Roger
Hitchcocks - Saboteur . Not one of his best. Seems like an earlier, much lesser version of "North by Northwest"
But still - its Hitchcock and I enjoyed it.

Also went to Slumdog Millionaire - a real good flick.

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: January 5 09, 12:54 pm
by G. Keenan
A top ten list of the best American movies of all time: Link

Thoughts?

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: January 5 09, 1:11 pm
by Leroy
G. Keenan wrote:A top ten list of the best American movies of all time: Link

Thoughts?
Hah. I've seen one of those and hated it.

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: January 5 09, 1:13 pm
by omaha_red
G. Keenan wrote:A top ten list of the best American movies of all time: Link

Thoughts?
i've seen all but the bottom two.. that's a pretty solid list "the best years of our lives"
is a pretty amazing movie..

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: January 5 09, 1:16 pm
by cardsfansince82
Groundhog Day is the best movie of the past 30 years?

Re: Recently viewed movies

Posted: January 5 09, 1:17 pm
by G. Keenan
omaha_red wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:A top ten list of the best American movies of all time: Link

Thoughts?
i've seen all but the bottom two.. that's a pretty solid list "the best years of our lives"
is a pretty amazing movie..
I don't think I've ever even heard of it before. I'll have to check it out, though more on your recommendation than Stanley Fish's. It's a pet peeve of mine when old people always fill up lists with old movies. The only movies he's got on there made in the last 30 years are Raging Bull and Groundhog Day.