Page 19 of 26

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: June 28 22, 1:31 pm
by beehut
Joe Shlabotnik wrote: ↑
June 21 22, 7:37 pm
cardsfantx wrote: ↑
June 21 22, 7:04 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
June 21 22, 5:41 pm
Big Amoco Sign wrote: ↑
June 21 22, 11:41 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
June 18 22, 2:11 pm
I saw this pic on my news feed and thought it was Vince Coleman.
Eeesh
What.
Basically BAS is saying if you think one black person looks like another black person it’s racist
So should I be offended when a black person tells me I look like somebody? I mean, I'm often mistook for Tom Cruise. I don't think that's racist.
Reminds me...when I traveled to "somewhat rural" China, several locals said that I looked like Paul Walker. I look nothing like Paul Walker, not even a little bit. But it might be one of the few American guys they're familiar with from the news and movies. Probably hadn't seen many Caucasians in person. Even when we got back to Shanghai, we had young people approach us on the riverwalk to take random selfies, especially with the blonde ladies in our group. Definitely a new experience.

Ha, also the only white guy at a black wedding after college..."you look like...that Timberlake fella!" Ha, not really! But closer than Paul Walker, I guess.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 1 22, 7:53 am
by go birds
fangraphs released their top 34: https://blogs.fangraphs.com/st-louis-ca ... ects-2022/

1 Jordan Walker
2 Iván Herrera
3 Nolan Gorman
4 Matthew Liberatore
5 Masyn Winn
6 Gordon Graceffo
7 Brendan Donovan
8 Tink Hence
9 Zack Thompson
10 Alec Burleson

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 1 22, 8:11 am
by Jedibaracuda
Jordan Walker is a 60 FV prospect. It appears this guy could indeed be the real deal.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 7 22, 11:19 am
by MrCrowesGarden

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 7 22, 11:22 am
by Big Amoco Sign
What does Jordan Walker need to prove in AA still? He's basically another Julio, right? Why not expedite him up to AAA now?

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 16 22, 5:57 pm
by MrCrowesGarden

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 16 22, 6:29 pm
by Magneto2.0
I came to post that. Crazy

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 16 22, 6:45 pm
by Radbird
Pretty elite company.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 17 22, 7:08 am
by MinorLeagueGuy
Radbird wrote: ↑
July 16 22, 6:45 pm
Pretty elite company.
I mean, if we looked at the video of those other throws, they look thrown hard. That Winn throw was a friggin MISSILE. Someone who works for MLB needs to do an overlay video; where those throws came from, who(different color trails for each) threw it.

Re: 2022 Minor League Season

Posted: July 17 22, 7:25 am
by Socnorb11
Soto isn't the difference between the Cardinals beating the Dodgers in the playoffs or going home.

The Cardinals have the right idea. Produce foundational/superstar players through the system, and then put the finishing pieces around them. It's not going to happen this year, but at least there's a glimmer of hope for that, going forward.