Page 20 of 64
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:55 pm
by Schlich
Brutus wrote:Kyle wrote:Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
Most of you know it even if you don't want to admit it.
his point was that you appeared to be baiting.
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:55 pm
by Fan_In_NY
JackofDiamonds wrote:Can someone check this for me? A friend told me they saw Phillips hit Yadi in the shin pads in his warm-up swing.
He did have his bat back there. It looked like he was pointing to either the back of the batters box or the catchers box.
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:55 pm
by Cronos
JackofDiamonds wrote:Can someone check this for me? A friend told me they saw Phillips hit Yadi in the shin pads in his warm-up swing.
The replay literally just showed that to be the case. Probably was intended as a greeting, but Yadi didn't take it that way.
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:55 pm
by JackofDiamonds
Brutus wrote:Kyle wrote:Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
Most of you know it even if you don't want to admit it.
More of a tool than Brandon Phillips?
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:56 pm
by fanforever
JackofDiamonds wrote:Can someone check this for me? A friend told me they saw Phillips hit Yadi in the shin pads in his warm-up swing.
yep...twice
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:56 pm
by JackofDiamonds
Stubbs will be leaning, get him Yadi!
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:57 pm
by Mound_Patrol
clevername wrote:Kyle wrote:Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
actually, I feel the same.
if he were on the Reds we would HATE, HATE, HATE him.
And if you were a Reds fan you would hate Yadie just as much for mocking Phillips homerun trot.
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:57 pm
by M1IRONMIKE
Suppan crawling out of the pile was hilarious
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:57 pm
by Ace
Mound_Patrol wrote:clevername wrote:Kyle wrote:Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
actually, I feel the same.
if he were on the Reds we would HATE, HATE, HATE him.
And if you were a Reds fan you would hate Yadie just as much for mocking Phillips homerun trot.
How did he do that? I missed it.
Re: GDT 8/10/10-Cardinals (García) at Reds (Cueto) 6:10 CDT
Posted: August 10 10, 5:58 pm
by JackofDiamonds
Mound_Patrol wrote:clevername wrote:Kyle wrote:Socnorb11 wrote:Calling Carp a tool on THIS board should get you banned, in my opinion.
I think Carp has been a tool this season. Is it OK that I say it since I'm a Cards fan?
actually, I feel the same.
if he were on the Reds we would HATE, HATE, HATE him.
And if you were a Reds fan you would hate Yadie just as much for mocking Phillips homerun trot.
If I were a Reds fan I'd probably be a unicorn, hanging out with my man Santa Claus.