Page 20 of 41

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: September 9 14, 3:49 pm
by Gashouse
wart57 wrote:I can't believe how big my girls are getting...

Image
Did you put a sharpie mark on your face with the date and name of each kid to mark their growth?

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: September 9 14, 3:53 pm
by wart57
Gashouse wrote:
wart57 wrote:I can't believe how big my girls are getting...

Image
Did you put a sharpie mark on your face with the date and name of each kid to mark their growth?
Tattooed under the hair line on the left side of my head.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: October 12 14, 11:46 pm
by pioneer98
My 2 sons. One is nearly 2 and one is nearly 10.

Image

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: October 13 14, 12:13 am
by hoerr
Grayson likes (root) beerfests and GO CARDS!

Image

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: January 4 15, 3:15 pm
by Numbers
Image

This little girl turned 1 yesterday and I hit 41 today. The boy is due March 11

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: January 4 15, 3:27 pm
by Freed Roger
congrats #s. The smiles say it all.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: January 4 15, 3:34 pm
by jim
Awesome pic numbers.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: March 13 15, 9:43 am
by Numbers
Image

I've stepped away from GRB for awhile to fully pursue my business of making good looking babies.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: March 13 15, 9:52 am
by heyzeus
Good work Numbers! Cute kids indeed. Now come back to GRB, we have a season that's about to happen here.

Re: GRB Kids thread

Posted: March 13 15, 10:51 am
by MrSaigon
Android puts all my multiple one-setting shots into gifs without any provocation. I don't know if iOS can do this--probably. But it's given me some great pictures of my son. It makes me want to get a phone with a better camera.