2007-2008 Blues Draft and Off-Season thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

From Andy's second latest,
For those who think Dallas Drake is considering retirement next season, you couldn’t be more wrong. I will have more on this very soon.
Frack.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

cabby7588 wrote::shock: :shock: Yikes, I totally forgot about the lottery. We got lucky last year...Sucks for Philly :lol:
Philly is none to happy about this one. :lol: :thumbup:

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

JCShutout wrote:From Andy's second latest,
For those who think Dallas Drake is considering retirement next season, you couldn’t be more wrong. I will have more on this very soon.
Frack.
Frickity Frack. #-o

User avatar
JohnnyJay
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4914
Joined: April 18 06, 6:37 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by JohnnyJay »

Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

JohnnyJay wrote:Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )
Image

Mmm-yeah, we sent out a memo...

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

JCShutout wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )
Image

Mmm-yeah, we sent out a memo...
:lol: =D> :lol:

User avatar
JohnnyJay
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4914
Joined: April 18 06, 6:37 pm
Location: St. Louis

Post by JohnnyJay »

JCShutout wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )
Image

Mmm-yeah, we sent out a memo...
=D> =D>

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

Oshie's staying in college for another year.

It's in the Grand Forks Herald, a newspaper in North Dakota. You have to register to access the article online.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/account ... e41f53353b

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13355
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Post by JCShutout »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:Oshie's staying in college for another year.

It's in the Grand Forks Herald, a newspaper in North Dakota. You have to register to access the article online.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/account ... e41f53353b
I'm glad. He is working to put some muscle on and he needs it. Another year in college won't hurt his game.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:Oshie's staying in college for another year.

It's in the Grand Forks Herald, a newspaper in North Dakota. You have to register to access the article online.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/account ... e41f53353b
Damn, I was hoping to see him don the Bluenote. I guess it's better for his development.

Post Reply