Page 3 of 28

Posted: April 10 07, 1:28 pm
by JCShutout
From Andy's second latest,
For those who think Dallas Drake is considering retirement next season, you couldn’t be more wrong. I will have more on this very soon.
Frack.

Posted: April 10 07, 9:48 pm
by stlmark
cabby7588 wrote::shock: :shock: Yikes, I totally forgot about the lottery. We got lucky last year...Sucks for Philly :lol:
Philly is none to happy about this one. :lol: :thumbup:

Posted: April 10 07, 9:49 pm
by stlmark
JCShutout wrote:From Andy's second latest,
For those who think Dallas Drake is considering retirement next season, you couldn’t be more wrong. I will have more on this very soon.
Frack.
Frickity Frack. #-o

Posted: April 10 07, 10:04 pm
by JohnnyJay
Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )

Posted: April 10 07, 10:12 pm
by JCShutout
JohnnyJay wrote:Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )
Image

Mmm-yeah, we sent out a memo...

Posted: April 10 07, 10:18 pm
by stlmark
JCShutout wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )
Image

Mmm-yeah, we sent out a memo...
:lol: =D> :lol:

Posted: April 10 07, 10:23 pm
by JohnnyJay
JCShutout wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:Hmmm....

Can you guys inform me in the future when you're going to start a Blues offseason thread? :wink:

(I just noticed this thread #-o )
Image

Mmm-yeah, we sent out a memo...
=D> =D>

Posted: April 11 07, 5:01 pm
by MrCrowesGarden
Oshie's staying in college for another year.

It's in the Grand Forks Herald, a newspaper in North Dakota. You have to register to access the article online.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/account ... e41f53353b

Posted: April 11 07, 5:15 pm
by JCShutout
MrCrowesGarden wrote:Oshie's staying in college for another year.

It's in the Grand Forks Herald, a newspaper in North Dakota. You have to register to access the article online.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/account ... e41f53353b
I'm glad. He is working to put some muscle on and he needs it. Another year in college won't hurt his game.

Posted: April 11 07, 6:16 pm
by stlmark
MrCrowesGarden wrote:Oshie's staying in college for another year.

It's in the Grand Forks Herald, a newspaper in North Dakota. You have to register to access the article online.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/account ... e41f53353b
Damn, I was hoping to see him don the Bluenote. I guess it's better for his development.