2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Anaheim beats Minnesota 2-1 in regulation.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Dallas-Vancouver in Double OT!

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

A 5 on 3 for Dallas. 2 stupid high sticking penalties for the Canucks.

Edit: Vancouver escaped that 5 on 3.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Holy 3rd OT in Vancouver. #-o :lol: 15 minutes and we start the 3rd OT.

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by G. Keenan »

Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

We are going to a 4th OT in Vancouver! Yes, you heard right. A 4th OT! I'm still watching here in the east and it's about 10 of 3am. This game is crazy. Neither the Stars or the Canucks are getting many quality scoring chances. Just alot of flowing back and forth. I'm on my 10ish beer and enjoying some OT hockey. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

G. Keenan wrote:Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.
Damn Keenan. I thought I was the only one watching. :shock: :shock: This is crazy. :lol:

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Post by G. Keenan »

stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.
Damn Keenan. I thought I was the only one watching. :shock: :shock: This is crazy. :lol:
Well I saw this thread and decided to tune it. But my roommate just asked if she could use the tv to watch the Top Design finale on Bravo and since I've been hogging the tv all night I agreed.

I want to see how this game ends!

Let me know what happens.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

This is the longest hockey game since 2003. There has been no odd man rushes, according to Ken Hitchcock, which is why they are still playing. #-o

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

G. Keenan wrote:
stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.
Damn Keenan. I thought I was the only one watching. :shock: :shock: This is crazy. :lol:
Well I saw this thread and decided to tune it. But my roommate just asked if she could use the tv to watch the Top Design finale on Bravo and since I've been hogging the tv all night I agreed.

I want to see how this game ends!

Let me know what happens.
Will do Keenan. We are currently 8 minutes into the 4th OT.

Post Reply