Page 3 of 29

Posted: April 11 07, 11:02 pm
by stlmark
Anaheim beats Minnesota 2-1 in regulation.

Posted: April 11 07, 11:36 pm
by cabby7588
Dallas-Vancouver in Double OT!

Posted: April 11 07, 11:42 pm
by stlmark
A 5 on 3 for Dallas. 2 stupid high sticking penalties for the Canucks.

Edit: Vancouver escaped that 5 on 3.

Posted: April 12 07, 12:07 am
by stlmark
Holy 3rd OT in Vancouver. #-o :lol: 15 minutes and we start the 3rd OT.

Posted: April 12 07, 12:52 am
by G. Keenan
Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.

Posted: April 12 07, 12:53 am
by stlmark
We are going to a 4th OT in Vancouver! Yes, you heard right. A 4th OT! I'm still watching here in the east and it's about 10 of 3am. This game is crazy. Neither the Stars or the Canucks are getting many quality scoring chances. Just alot of flowing back and forth. I'm on my 10ish beer and enjoying some OT hockey. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Posted: April 12 07, 12:54 am
by stlmark
G. Keenan wrote:Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.
Damn Keenan. I thought I was the only one watching. :shock: :shock: This is crazy. :lol:

Posted: April 12 07, 1:10 am
by G. Keenan
stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.
Damn Keenan. I thought I was the only one watching. :shock: :shock: This is crazy. :lol:
Well I saw this thread and decided to tune it. But my roommate just asked if she could use the tv to watch the Top Design finale on Bravo and since I've been hogging the tv all night I agreed.

I want to see how this game ends!

Let me know what happens.

Posted: April 12 07, 1:12 am
by stlmark
This is the longest hockey game since 2003. There has been no odd man rushes, according to Ken Hitchcock, which is why they are still playing. #-o

Posted: April 12 07, 1:13 am
by stlmark
G. Keenan wrote:
stlmark wrote:
G. Keenan wrote:Wowza. This game doesn't want to end. To the 4th OT.
Damn Keenan. I thought I was the only one watching. :shock: :shock: This is crazy. :lol:
Well I saw this thread and decided to tune it. But my roommate just asked if she could use the tv to watch the Top Design finale on Bravo and since I've been hogging the tv all night I agreed.

I want to see how this game ends!

Let me know what happens.
Will do Keenan. We are currently 8 minutes into the 4th OT.