Page 3 of 3

Posted: April 30 07, 7:49 pm
by Blitzer
You put Moss on a team like the Pats and around people who know what there doing and youll see results. You make Moss happy, Moss make you happy. He'll prove again this year that hes one of, if not THE best, WR in the league.


Blitzer

Posted: April 30 07, 8:39 pm
by cabby7588
JCShutout wrote:
cabby7588 wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Look at your sig and be happy. :thumbup:
Good point!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Posted: May 1 07, 7:11 am
by ghostrunner
This surprises me a little, given how machine like they are over there. I'd imagine winning will do good things for his attitiude, but it seems a little risky to invite that potential for distraction into the clubhouse.

I'm not a huge NFL guy - was Corey Dillon considered a difficult guy before?

Posted: May 1 07, 7:48 am
by Michael
ghostrunner wrote:I'm not a huge NFL guy - was Corey Dillon considered a difficult guy before?

IMO he was a bigger distraction then Moss.