Say you're sorry

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

Michael wrote:I'm sorry to say I don't care about Leroy's feelings.
:cry:

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

Leroy wrote:
Michael wrote:I'm sorry to say I don't care about Leroy's feelings.
:cry:

I don't care about your feelings so your crying has no effect on me.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

Michael wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Michael wrote:I'm sorry to say I don't care about Leroy's feelings.
:cry:

I don't care about your feelings so your crying has no effect on me.
How about now?

:cry: :cry:

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Michael »

I feel nothing.

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

I am sorry that you both suck. How about that?

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

Michael wrote:I feel nothing.
You are as cold as those melting ice caps used to be.

User avatar
ZigZagCardsFan
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5526
Joined: July 29 06, 6:26 pm

Post by ZigZagCardsFan »

I'm not sure what I did, but I'm sorry.


Might as well say I'm sorry for what I'm gonna do in the future too.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

ZigZagCardsFan wrote:I'm not sure what I did, but I'm sorry.


Might as well say I'm sorry for what I'm gonna do in the future too.
It was your backetball bet.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62352
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Post by Radbird »

Leroy wrote:
Michael wrote:I feel nothing.
You are as cold as those melting ice caps used to be.
I'm sorry, but it's not just Michael. Most of us feel the same way. Your tears have no effect on us either.

However, there is one guy who plays "My Heart Bleeds For You" on the world's smallest violin:
Image
Now I'm really sorry for you.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Post by Leroy »

You know, I have feelings too, you heartless bastards.

See?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Post Reply